That's right. The new site is here!
But because of that, this site will become obsolete, effective immediately.
Although I somewhat like the new site a bit more than here, so I guess it's a win-win situation, aye? Plus, the new site is built specifically for WCO2; and therefore will contain content relating to the game.
Here it is:
Warrior Cats Online is being completely redone, with new lands, more forests and seas unseen-- and the addition of the discovery of the mysterious Star Channeling, magicks of the great StarClan!
We'll be updating once more soon!
Hmm. I guess they were lazy. But that's what led them to find the NEXT 2 EMERALDS! Check it out in the "News" section of this site.
I recently discovered they have rules against links or telling people to search things (I'm talking about Warrior Cats Forums). It has, however, spread across several different websites. After this final blow, people should be coming in.
I've been recently banned from the Touch of Death Forums. But there are reasons that cannot be a complete and therefore unfair IP ban. First of all, there were many others flaming in the chatbox (and I wasn't cussing-I was answering people's questions against the subject of getting help), AND my brother made an account to update WCO while I was muted (which was also unfair, in the fact that nobody TOLD ME I got muted, and also the reason above). Now, all of a sudden, this big block pops up on my CPU saying "WE KNOW ITS YOU". And guess what? I don't care. Because it inspired me to do something revolutionary with this game. You know, no need to worry! By June 20th, you should eventually see THOUSANDS of players. Why? Because warriorcats.com's forums is the largest database on the subject of Warriors (nobody really cares about Seekers). If a single person hears of this game... well, that's either bad or good. It actually might be a bad thing, because the server might not be able to hande such lag and start getting slow.
So, what do you guys think? Is it good or bad to have thousands of players? Post your opinions on the forums!
Here are the server times (In Eastern Standard Time):
Monday: 6 AM - 7AM
Thursday: 6 AM - 7AM and then again at 5 PM until RANDOM
Friday: 6AM - 7AM and then again at 5 PM unril RANDOM
Saturday: 6AM - 7AM and then again at 10AM until about 10PM
Sunday: 6AM - 7AM and then again at 3PM until 8PM
Also, anyone who hasn't done this already: DOWNLOAD THE IP CHANGE CLIENT. Replace that with the one you currently have. Then you can play. If you don't the game won't work.
Welcome to the official site of Warrior Cats Online, the first free to play Warriors MMORPG!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Warrior Cats Online (often abbreviated WCO) is a MMORPG made by the Eclipse Evolution 1.0 engine by Touch of Death Productions. It is completely free to play, and you get access to every part of the game (there is no such thing as membership on this game) without spending a penny. The game is based of the book series "Warriors" written by Erin Hunter, mixed in with alot of fan-made concepts. In the world of Warriors (which just so happens to take place on Earth), many wildcats lived near a town. They are split into 4 clans: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan, and the cats follow and live by the warrior code. However, one day twolegs(humans) came and destroyed the forest that the the cats had lived in for many centuries. When a prophecy came upon them, 4 brave apprentices (cats older than 6 moons/months in training to become warriors) set out to find the new home. When they returned, the clan cats followed the young ones into their new home, which they live in today. The game is very kid-friendly with one of the strongest censors known to man (although the Wizard101 one happens to be better, but in turn ruining the fun by censoring words the censor doesn't know, and it happens to not have much knowledge about the language).
1. NO PROFANITY OR MENTION OF PROFANITY. THE CHAT IS BEING WATCHED AT ALL TIMES (EVEN PRIVATE) AND WE REALLY HAVE TO KEEP THIS GAME KID-SAFE, FOR THE CHILDREN! IF YOU BYPASS THE CENSOR, THE WORD WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST AND YOU WILL GET MUTED AND IF THE OFFENSE IS SERIOUS ENOUGH, A JAILING (BE GLAD THAT THERE ISN'T BANNING IN THIS GAME :D).
2. ABUSE OF GLITCHES FOR GAINING AN ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME IS NOT ALLOWED. YOU'LL BE PUT ON TRIAL (IN THE IN-GAME COURT) IF CAUGHT AND THE GLITCH WILL PROBABLY BE FIXED.
3. NO BREAKING RULES 2 OR 3 ;)
4. SCAMS. ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS ON MMOGS.
5. NO HACKING AT ALL.
6. GLITCH ABUSE THAT GIVES YOU AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME IS AGAINST RULE 5.
7. USING BOTS OR MACROS FOR THE SAME PURPOSE IS ALSO BREAKING RULE 5.
8. LOGGING OUT ON COURT TRIAL GIVES YOU A SEVERE PUNISHMENT: A CHARACTER WIPE. THIS MEANS ALL OF YOUR STATS WILL BE REDUCED TO 1 EXCEPT YOUR LEVEL.
9. DO NOT REVEAL THE FOLLLOWING: FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER, WHERE YOU LIVE... IN FACT, WHEN YOU PLAY ONLINE GAMES, DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP TO YOURSELF. IF YOU CAN'T, DON'T PLAY.